I can only give him everything I've got.
What else is there?
I'm embracing the Universe.
All it's rings,
orbits,
specs of dust,
thin air,
time,
time,
time.
I am embracing it all.
I am.
I heard once, that if you embrace life,
life will embrace you back in ways you could never imagine.
Maybe some brainstorming
is in order.
I'm watching everything from space.
Time is a single strand, winding, curving, constricting the objects infront of me.
Either whisking them away,
or destroying them
completely.
A hug.
It's what I dream about.
It's what I think of when I think of you.
It's so far away, but so possible.
It's the wish I cast on the star,
and in every blink that wields a tear.
We are so deserving....
but we have to hold our heads high.
You are.
You are.
You are.
You are.
On a solid Rock I stand.
Forever, in a hug.
It's beautiful.
ReplyDelete