Tuesday, April 7, 2015
don't make me adult
Medicaid?
I honestly never thought I'd need to lean on Medicaid for help, but here we are. AND it turns out these people don't communicate well with the other case workers in their OWN OFFICES. SUCH a FUCKING headache.
I digress. Getting to a doctor has proven an obstacle with a difficulty level of: sitting through Citizen Kane. For all I know, There could be twins in there. Or a goat.... I don't know. I mean, I feel healthy.... THIS ISN'T WHAT BLOGS ARE FOR...
To be honest with myself and the one person who's possibly reading this, I don't actually know how to blog at all. It feels like a diary right now because no one is listening. I have zero advice skills, no hobbies that I'm dedicated to (at least not any that haven't been beaten to death on Pinterest), and especially not enough life experience to sneeze at. So what do you blog if you've not a blog to blog?
eh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment