Wednesday, April 1, 2015

plans

Our home is a cozy one. We've experienced friends, family, losses, wins, ideas, creations, passion, frustration, death and now life within its walls. Jase wrote the most beautiful letter to our baby last night. He read out loud to me 'I love you. We love you' and I felt a slight twinge of tears but happiness and peace flooded me instead. Our baby was moving inside me and I felt it for the first time, and when he began reading this letter it was almost as if the baby was paying attention and listening to every word. There was no movement throughout the letter. We were both still. I can't describe how wonderful it is to get to know him in a whole knew way through this experience and I'm sure it will have been the same for him after all is said and done. Seriously, even though all of my research is done on my own here at work, simply knowing that Jase is a part of this with me calms me down. Knowing that whatever happens he will be there to support me. I've realized that were I in his position I would be a bit hesitant and unnerved. It's gotta be tough being a one man army, but nothing is sexier than watching him pull that off every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment